Clearwater, FL Bee and Wasp Removal
McDonald Pest Control
Learn More About McDonald Pest Control:
- We provide Bee Removal Services for bee swarms, bee infestations and active bee hives anywhere on your property.
- Even if the bee nest is down inside the walls of your house we can accurately pinpoint its location by using an infra-red camera.
- After control has been established, the bees, bee hive and hive material must be removed to prevent reinfestation.
- If the bee nest is not removed the wax combs, normally cooled by the bees, will melt and allow honey to flow down through the walls and honey stain can never be removed.
- Also the freed honey attracts robber bees, wasps and swarms. Plus the comb wax will attract wax moths that may persist for several years.
- The Small Hive Beetle larvae tunnels through combs of honey, feeding and defecating, causing discoloration and fermentation of the honey. The dead bees will attract carpet beetles not to mention that they will decay causing a bad smell.
- Read the State of Florida's recommendation: The recommendation from my office is that any feral honey bees in proximity to people, pets, and livestock that are not associated with a registered Florida Beekeeper participating in Best Management Practices should be considered for eradication.
- The growing population of AHB that have killed a 900 pound horse, 10 dogs, goats, sheep and have sent several dozen people to seek emergency medical attention in Florida must be eliminated to prevent human fatality.
- Yes gentle managed honey bees are important to Florida agriculture and the environment but defensive, aggressive feral AHB are a public safety issue.
- G. W. Hayes, Jr. Assistant Chief Bureau of Plant and Apiary Inspection Apiary Inspection Section Division of Plant Industry P O Bx 147100 Gainesville FL 32614-7100 (352) 372-3505 ext 128 (352) 334-0715 FAX
- McDonald Pest Control's bee removal service has been featured by the local media. This is one of the most dangerous services we offer and our trained technicians are available 24/7 to provide this service.
We will get rid of bees and bee hives on both business and residential property in the following areas in Pinellas County: Belleair, Belleair Beach, Belleair Bluffs, Belleair Shore, Clearwater, Dunedin, Gulfport, Indian Rocks Beach, Indian Shores, Kenneth City, Largo, Madeira Beach, North Redington Beach, Oldsmar, Palm Harbor, Pinellas Park, Redington Beach, Redington Shores, Safety Harbor, Seminole, South Pasadena, St. Pete Beach, St. Petersburg, Tarpon Springs, Tierra Verde and Treasure Island.
FOR EMERGENCY BEE SERVICES, CALL 727-458-2586 FOR A FREE ESTIMATE.
Call McDonald Pest Control Today !!! 727-248-0738 or 1-866-455-2687